Saturday, October 18, 2008

Biodata

I am currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Mathematics at the National University of Singapore due to my interest in Mathematics since primary school. With hard work and determination, I topped my level for Mathematics twice in secondary school.

Besides pursuing my degree, I have been involved in extra curricular activities. Last year, I was part of the organising committee for Stardust, a nationwide singing competition. I was also the secretary of the Science Camp committee which organised a large scale camp for Science freshmen, and am currently the vice director of this committee. Through these activities, I have learnt how to work better in a team and have improved my interpersonal skills.

3 comments:

En Lin said...

Hi, from your biodata I can tell that you have a strong interest in Mathematics and you do have leadership skills. Perhaps you might want to add on your strengths and weaknesses and how you plan on work on them to acheive success.

제니 said...

Besides your interest in Mathematics and your involvement in your CCAs, I think you can also write about what additional skills you have. For example, maybe you enjoy cooking or that you are a good singer.

靥靥Caroline said...

I agree with en lin that after read your biodata, my first impression was that you had a very strong back ground in Mathematics. I belived you also did very well in your Math Major in NUS.
I also learned from your biodata that you have joined various Co-Curricula Activities to enrich your University life.
Besides these, maybe you want to talk about your hobbies.For example, do you like singing or drawing?